Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A first for everything...

Over the last couple of months, my life has been a little busier than usual. Between work, volunteering, school, and everyday life, I've hardly found time for sleep. This course has definitely been a unique experience. I don't think that I've ever had more exposure to technology than I have in the last two months. Between learning new programs while volunteering, and everything that I've taken from this course, I find that I am slightly overwhelmed. I hope that I will retain something because their is so much useful information being thrown about within the course.

I want to thank everyone for their contributions and their patience. I know it can be tough especially when everyone works at a different curve. I guess most of us are familiar with this because its part of what makes us who we are. I think that it is important to remember where you came from and what you hope to attain during your entire career. Doing so will allow you to appreciate every moment you interact with someone. Every interaction is a learning experience and it is important to always keep your listening ears open.

No comments:

Post a Comment