Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Confession Time...

I feel like this a safe place to be 100% completely honest, where I will be received with tolerance and not judged by what I am about to say.

I know that as teachers, who will always be getting older, despite the fact our students remain in the same age bracket, we are supposed to be keeping up on their interests, so we can relate (and also not seem too lame). I get it. I know who Edward Cullen and Harry Styles are, I know that Kanye and Kim named their baby North West, and I am familiar with a certain amount of Top 40 music.

But I just have to admit, I hate Angry Birds. I think it is stupid.

There, I said it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, You're hilarious! I don't hate Angry Birds, but I'm definitely not one of the people who could play that game for hours! Give me a Sudoku puzzle, then I'm good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Angry Birds just serves to make me angry. In the midst of trying to keep up with the latest trends, I have also discovered that I am really not a blogger, just a creeper.

    ReplyDelete