Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pretty good website

I found this website as I was researching some questions for one of our assignments and I just thought I would pass it along to the group. I found that it could be very helpful for both teachers and students as it has a lessons section and a worksheet section. The lessons portion is mainly quick several point lesson but it could be used by students who just need to some reminding when it comes to concepts. Also, like any math website, the worksheet can be manipulated to fit your classroom needs or as practice for students who need a little bit extra help. Hope this helps...

http://www.purplemath.com/

1 comment:

  1. Matt - nice find. I like how the subheadings are written in students language such as "how to suck up to teachers and do I have what it takes". I feel that students are more inclined to try a website for help if the wording isn't too technical.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete