Monday, October 16, 2017

Quizizz.com



Quizizz makes it super-easy to create great quizzes in no time!! A teacher friend showed me this and I was so impressed at how user friendly it was. I had added it to my TO DO list, and now I will finally spend the time to get into it!!

At a quick glance, I see it recently added a bunch of new features including "Google Integration". I'm going to create an account and keep adding to this post to give you more details and let you know what I think. Check out this link to get an idea of what it can do, or stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I just signed up for an account, which took a solid 20 seconds. This is some great stuff. This is kind of similar to Kahoot, but has a better interface (in my opinion). Would you use this as a graded assessment, or an activity to consolidate learning?

    I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shadi,

    Thanks! I'm still getting used to the software and starting to build a my first quiz now and I will use it for grades. I'm also thinking I'll make some to include a bunch of review stuff too so that at a glance I'll know who needs more help in specific areas.
    I need to play with it more but I think it would be good for any type of assessment, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete