Sunday, October 22, 2017

What is Google Classroom? Wow it works with Quizizz too!!





I'm just starting to look into this since (Quizizz.com)

 

is also connect to it (see picture below for details)







Anyway, check out the "What is Google Classroom" below, I'm going to set it up with my math class, it looks just too easy and helpful in mark keeping!! 





Google Classroom is a blended learning platform developed by Google for schools that aims to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the redirect. I like the look of it. I have been using Google Drive in this way for the past few years and really like the ease of use and the ability to give on-the-fly feedback to students.

    Edmodo and Atlas Rubicon operate in the same way. I am not as big a fan of these other 2 as it adds another level of tech that can malfunction. I like one layer and am happy to see Google has developed their tools with the classroom in mind.

    Thanks for sharing.
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is quite old, but I really love quizzes', I wonder how far it has come since 2017! In 2022, this has become a fantastic opportunity for students to engage in math recall quickly in an engaging way. It offers easy assessment thanks to comprehensive reports and learning platform integration. This is a good multiple-choice-style quiz tool with some handy customization options for teachers and fun extras for students. I have nothing but positive experience with this platform and feel the only drawback is that now many of the "SUPER" options are buy only options. This is similar to what happened with KAhoot. I never use KAhoot now because all of the features are now paid features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed looking at this post in 2023 as so much has changed and we have grown to rely on using Google Classroom through a lot of the pandemic with the virtual learning aspect. Thank you for sharing! I am very grateful to use Google Classroom daily with my Grade 8 students.

    ReplyDelete