Monday, July 14, 2014

NET MATHS




   This site is the one that I used this year with my class. As I have mentioned before I do teach for a French school board therefor all of our resources should be in French which is sometimes a challenge. I love this site because it follows the curriculum and is really easy to navigate. There is a section for each strand and each activity has a title that is one of the main topics in the curriculum. What I would do is assign 2-4 activities on Mondays and I could track how much time my students spent on the activities and I could even see which questions were more difficult for them. Being able to track their progress was great because then I could concentrate on the topics that were more difficult for them. Also this site is for grade 4-8 therefore I could assign activities for lower grades to students with IEPs without other students knowing it. 
Thanks
LouAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment